Instabuilder 2.0 Review
It’s simply a drag and drop wordpress plugin I use to create beautiful responsive, highly converting, product’s marketing pages just like this one http://track.kebabopemorapedi.com/30dayemailplan
InstaBuilder 2.0 Review – What Type of Pages Can You Create ?
- Squeeze Pages (Opt-in Pages)
- Sales Pages (Upsells And Downsells…)
- Video Sales Pages
- Prelaunch (Coming Soon) and Launch Pages
- Webinar Registration
- Webinar Sales Pages
- Download Pages
- Legal Pages
- Bonus Pages
- Review Pages
- Membership Pages and more…
You can create any page from scratch with few clicks , no coding needed .
InstaBuilder 2.0 Review – What Are The Features ?
- Easy to use
- More than 100 pre-built page templates
- Access a wide range and variety of customizable design and function elements such as: Text, Images, Videos, Buttons
- Split Testing feature and advanced analytics.
- Video Background feature – as seen on top merchant sites like PayPal.
- Customizable Marketing features include Countdown timer, Exit redirect popup, Social sharing options, and more…
- SEO Settings. Including option to turn off SEO settings to protect private and download pages.
- Flexible Option to publish your pages in HTML format and on Facebook.
Who Can Benefit From InstaBuilder 2.0
It’s for WordPress users only. So if you don’t have a WordPress blog, then you can’t access Suzanne’s software
Whether you’re building any form of business on the web or an offline business and need more customers/sales, instabuilder 2.0 can assist you with building an email subscriber list and a big income over time.
And YES, even if you’re an affiliate marketer, you can also build a squeeze page and sales funnel for multiplying your commissions.
InstaBuilder 2.0 Review – How Much Does It Cost ?
Like the majority of landing page and sales funnel builders I’ve come across, InstaBuilder 2.0 makes it incredibly quick, simple, and easy for you to create pages with its “one click” drag n’ drop software.
With the numerous features also built into the software, you really do have access to all the relevant resources that go hand-in-hand with the building of your pages, whether you wanna try out multiple templates, split test your pages or track your progress, to name a few.
However, the only two downsides to the InstaBuilder 2.0 are the fact that 1: newbies may have a hard time getting to grips with the software because it’s more for marketers who already have some understanding of lead capture, funnel building, autoresponders, and email marketing.
Number 2: There’s no step-by-step training on promoting your page. For example; generating traffic through paid marketing such as Facebook advertising or even free traffic strategies.
You simply have access to a WordPress plugin and the necessary page construction features.
But if you already have some level of experience in digital marketing and know your way around building opt-in pages/sales funnels, then InstaBuilder 2.0 is a fantastic tool for getting the job done for your biz.