Homemade Scrub for Cellulite Treatment Naturally
In today’s video, I am going to share with you a simple remedy to make a scrub for cellulite at home. This scrub works wonderfully and it is 100% effective to get rid of cellulite. It is a mix of effective ingredients that help in cellulite treatment. So, if you are facing cellulite issue, follow the remedy shared below and make this cellulite scrub and have a perfect look of your body.
What is Cellulite?
When old fat beneath your skin forms clusters, this is named as cellulite. Because of this cellulite, your skin loses its elasticity and thus, your skin gets a bumpy and a lumpy look and also, there appear dimples on your skin. The lumpy skin is more visible on arms, thighs, belly and buttocks.
Scrub for Cellulite Treatment Naturally
- Eucalyptus leaves or eucalyptus oil
- Brown sugar
- Coconut oil
- Olive Oil
- To make the scrub, first, remove 12 eucalyptus leaves form the stem.
- After this, add one tbsp of rosemary and blend these ingredients well now.
- In the blender, add two tbsp of brown sugar and blend.
- Take the blended mixture and you can store it in the refrigerator for six weeks.
- Take two tbsp of this mixture in a bowl and add one tsp of coconut oil and two tbsp of olive oil and mix.
- This is a perfect all over body scrub.
How to Use:
Use the scrub and scrub the affected area for five minute. Do massage the scrub on affected area and wash with warm water. Use it four to five times in a week anytime.
Benefits You Will Get:
- Olive oil helps in skin cleansing by penetrating deep into your skin. Because of its skin-moisturizing properties, it keeps your skin moisturized.
- Coconut oil is very effective to moisturize your skin deeply as it penetrates deep into your skin. Thus, you can use it for cellulite treatment as it stimulates the flow of blood.
- There is glycolic acid in brown sugar and it is an alpha-hydroxy acid. It keeps your skin healthy and helps in the removal of dead cells of the skin. When used as a scrub, it works as a natural scrub to treat cellulite naturally.
- Eucalyptus leaves help in the removal of stored toxins from your bodies. By improving the blood flow and by stimulating your lymphatic system, the use of eucalyptus leaves helps in the removal of cellulite.
- Rosemary increase the circulation of blood and thus, it makes your skin firm. In addition, it also helps in skin toning. It gives a skin tightening effect to help you get rid of cellulite.
If you use this DIY cellulite scrub, you can get rid of these clusters of old fat naturally and easily as well. This cellulite scrub improves the circulation of blood and thus, it helps you get rid of the lumpiness of your skin. So, follow the remedy and make this scrub for cellulite right now and get rid of this issue.
Like this post? Did you know that no matter how hard you try, you cannot exercise cellulite away. Learn how to permanently eliminate cellulite without surgery by clicking the image below.